Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Open day


Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. The name Tangi, is one of my middle names but no-one ever addressed me by it since I have two other names. I like the name (it means thank you in my language), I wanted to make it feel less neglected, by borrowing it to this blog.

Now, a little about me.

I'm a self-learned scrapbooker. In fact, I'm just around three months old. I started scrapbooking just for fun and got hooked. Now here I am, displaying my wares for the public to see. The last two nights I stayed up all night designing my blog background and header. I know it's not perfect, I'm just a beginner after all, but I am proud of it. Never in my wildest dreams have I ever thought I'll be able to design anything digitally. But I have. All the paper and elements I used for both the header and background are made by me in Photoshop Elements. I'm so proud of myself despite the fact that it was hell playing around with html and css codes to position them just right. As you can see, some page elements are still not quite where they should be and I'm still trying to remove that large space between the first post and the header. I'll get there.

Anyway, the reason I started this blog is because I want to allow you, to follow me on my journey of becoming a scrapbook designer. I'm three months late, but still at the start. I believe I've come a long way in just three months and I'm excited to see where I will be the next three months. Through this blog, I also want to be an inspiration to other digital scrapbookers, as they have inspired me the past months through their blogs and comments in scrapbook forums. Thank you. I hope with time, you too will learn a little something from me. I'll post my digital supplies and occasionally, some layouts on how I used them.
I have to let you know that this blog will consist of more photos than words (so I can have enough time left to design) and I plan to post a little something weekly. Those of you who like my designs and hope to use them, I plan to set up a shop at some point where I will make them available. For now, I'd appreciate it if you leave a comment to let me know what you like the most. I'll also make some freebies available to my followers as soon as possible.
That's all for the introduction. Off to showing you the goods.
Enjoy and please follow and comment. I'll be following right back.
Don't forget to come back soon.

Tangi

No comments:

Post a Comment